Sunday 2 March 2014

Real God


[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.
[AL-KAHFI Ch.18:V.1]

          Assalamualaikum, peace be upon you. It is good to meet you again in this blog with a new entry. Before I proceed to my entry, let we take a few second to praise Allah for His Kindness, for His Merciful, for His Gracious and many more. I hope that the readers do not feel bored because almost every entry I started with praising Allah. For me, I think that all the time we need to praise Him. But unfortunately, we are human that easily forgotten or default to praise Him. That is why I take just a few second to make the readers and I to praise to Allah.

          Today our topic is about the real God. This entry is like a conclusion to my previous entries. I will try to summarise the entries before in this entry. I think only two entries that I did not write about Allah. The entries are about Quran and Angels. Therefore we have to take an exemption for the two entries. This is because this entry is summarise and conclusion about God or about Allah. In the pillars of faith, the first thing is about Allah. It is so important and I hope that I already cover the important parts and also hope that the readers already understand the messages that I delivered before.

Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One.
[AL-IKHLAS Ch.112:V.1]

          Firstly, there must be a God. I mean that God must exist. If a person approaches you and saying that there is no God, directly we have to not accept the ideology. I already prove to you the existence of God in my entry before. Different people will have different style of proving. Some people like to prove the existence of God by using science, or by using logic, or by using any theories, or by using the language in Quran, or by using history in the Quran, and many other ways.

          Then if there is a person comes and says about God, surah or chapter al-Ikhlas is the check list. Use the surah al-Ikhlas as a check list, to check whether the thing is God or not. The first verse says that God is only one. There are religions that believing in many Gods. Therefore, the first thing they already failed. So we do not have to accept their thought or religion.

          Next, a person comes and claiming that he or she is God. It is true. There are persons who think that they are God. And unfortunately, there are people who believe them. Maybe the first point they are correct, because in person they are one. If happen that case, we have to go to the next point in the check list. That is the second verse of the surah.

Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
[AL-IKHLAS Ch.112:V.2]

          The second verse means that Allah is independent. He does not have to depend on other things. He does not have to eat, to sleep, to marry, to even rest, to play and so on. But we as a creature, we have to depend on the people or other things. We need oxygen to breathing, we need meat to eat, and we need water to drink. We need to marry to make sure that human will not extinct, we need to play or exercise to make our body healthy, we need to sleep to get a rest and many more.

          If a human being says that he or she is God, they did not pass the second point in the check list. There are religions believing in God-man or Man-God. If we use this surah as an indicator, easily we can reject the religion. With the surah also we can easily know that the religion of God-Man or Man-God is true or not. But people from other religion that believing in these things, they feel like we (Muslims) insulted them. Actually we are not insulted other religion, for us that are proves. We need to understand and need to differentiate between insulting and proving.

          Then there are religions that saying their God is eternal refuge. They are claiming that their God passes the second check list. I have no problem with that. Although I think that almost all religions stuck at the second check list. I still have two more points to go in the check list. So let us check it together.

He neither begets nor is born.
[AL-IKHLAS Ch.112:V.3]

          Maybe Christianity and Judaism claim that Allah has son. I say maybe because I am not too sure about Judaism. But I am sure about Christianity. However there is something confusing in Christianity. This is because some says that Jesus is son of God. But there are some says that Jesus is God. In Christian itself, they argue about my statement above. It looks like a contradiction to us.

          If we take both, Jesus is God and also son of God. Let’s look at this analogy. My father’s name is Afendi and my name is Fahzimran. By looking at the name we can identify that my father and I are different person. I am his son and how I am going to be a father to myself? I do not think there are person can answer this. But it is true if there is someone calling my father’s name at me, we called it surname. It is surname, just name and not physically.

          I think that most religion can only go up to the third points. There is one more point. Although there is no more religion can go through number three but I still want to go to the last point. Maybe there are religions same at this point, but there are not true at the other points. So we only accept a religion that can fulfils all these four points in the check list.

Nor is there to Him any equivalent.
[AL-IKHLAS Ch.112:V.4]

          I think I already explain this verse in previous entry. There is nothing that equal to God @ Allah. Nothing can be compare to Him. He does not have physical hands like us, or legs, or eyes. What creatures have, it is not the same with Him. We cannot imagine how He looks like. Therefore we do not accept religions that practice on idol worship. In my previous entry, I did touch on other things also about this verse and I think I do not want to repeat that again. You can read it in Creator Been Created.

          I think that I want to write a simple and short entry, but it looks like other entries also. Not too long and not too short I think. So hope that this entry is clear with it messages. Hope people reading this entry can understand it very well. If this entry or my blog is very meaningful and can be share with others, I allow you to share it. I hope that I already cover about faith (akidah). If not all, I think it is overall.

          Next entries I think I still want to talk about Allah. But it is about the contradiction or the misunderstood about Allah. It is the same concept such as using the words “We” and “He”. I also want to open to some ideas or improvements in my blog. I hope that the readers can give some ideas to me. I want to make things clear about Allah first. Then I will continue in other chapters or other things.

It is We who relate to you, [O Muhammad], their story in truth. Indeed, they were youths who believed in their Lord, and We increased them in guidance.
[AL-KAHFI Ch.18:V.13]



~Wallahua’lam~


No comments:

Post a Comment